You all know that I love Maryland. It's my favorite state and I think it's often overlooked, but it really has SO much to offer. Here's my top must-do and see items on my Maryland Bucket List! Check it out!
1. Get brunch at Blue Moon Cafe.
2. See the view from the top of the Patterson Pagoda in Patterson Park.
3. Party with Edgar Allan Poe's ghost at The Horse You Came In On Saloon.
4. Feel out of place at Papermoon Diner.
5. Find a sloth at the National Aquarium.
6. Visit the grave of Edgar Allan Poe.
7. See the penguins at the Maryland Zoo.
8. Smell the tulips at Sherwood Garden.
9. Spend the day at Fort McHenry.
10. Hike at Patapsco State Park.
11. Hike at Gundpowder Falls.
12. Go to Honfest.
13. See a movie at the Senator.
14. See a free movie in downtown Baltimore
15. See a triple feature at Bengie's Drive-In.
16. Climb to the top of the original Washington Monument.
17. Hike to King & Queen Seat.
18. Go the Kinetic Sculpture Race.
19. Take a water taxi at the Inner Harbor.
20. Drink a Black Eyed Susan during Preakness season.
21. Drink a lemon through a peppermint stick at the Flower Mart.
22. Go to the top of the World Trade Center.
23. Tour the Bromo Seltzer Tower.
24. Go to Artscape.
25. Go to an Orioles game.
26. Swing dance at Mobtown Ballroom.
27. Drink a hubcap margarita at Nacho Mama's.
28. Eat a snowball.
29. Go to Cascade Lake and jump off the highest tower.
30. Go to mass at the Basilica.
31. Kayak on the bay.
32. Wear purple on Purple Fridays.
33. Take a tour of Hampton Mansion in Towson.
34. Visit the American Visionary Art Museum.
35. Visit the Flag House.
36. Pick pumpkins at Weber's Farm.
37. Eat pizza at Pizza John's in Essex.
38. Own a Natty Boh sticker.
39. Try Taharka Brothers ice cream and learn their story, which truly embodies the spirit of Baltimore.
40. See the Christmas lights on 34th Street in Hampden.
41. Hear "Crabs for Christmas" on the radio during Christmas time.
42. Eat a Berger cookie as a midnight snack.
43. Go to the Maryland State Fair.
44. Watch 4th of July fireworks over the harbor.
45. Go to Light CIty.
46. Put Old Bay on everything.
47. Take a harbor cruise.
48. Spot Michael Phelps.
49. Visit Graffiti Alley.
50. Visit Peabody Library.
56. Eat Bertha's Mussels.
57. Sip something sweet at Boordy Winery.
58. Eat Thrasher's fried at Ocean City.
59. Eat Smith Island Cake on Smith Island.
60. Dive into Deep Creek Lake.
61. Hike Cactocin Mountain.
62. See the Calvert Cliffs.
63. See the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra play.
64. Stroll Havre de Grave promeande at sunset.
65. Visit the sunflower fields in Harford County.
66. Watch the wild ponies run at Assateague Island.
67. Tour Antietam Battlefield.
68. Go river tubing.
69. Hike the Appalachian Trail.
70. Celebrate Defender's Day.
What would be on your bucket list for the state you live in?