I'm gonna do 101 things.
Start: November 16, 2015
End: August 18, 2018
For my health:
- Run a race (November 2017)
- Do yoga every day for a month.
- Hike 10 new places. (8/10)
De Soto National Park (January 2016)
Mt. Washington State Park (February 2016)
Rocks State Park (March 2016)
Belle Isle (May 2016)
Cacapon State Park (June 2016)
Gunpowder (August 2016)
South River Trail in Shenandoah National Park (February 2017)
Patapsco State Park Cascade Falls Trail (June 2017)
- Go on a really awesome bike ride each summer. (1/3)
2016: Ocean City, New Jersey
- Take a new fitness class.
- Spend more time outside.
- No fast food for a month. (March 2016)
For my stomach:
8. Make my own soup from scratch. (January 2016)
9. Cook vegan + gluten free for Thanksgiving + Christmas. (2017)
10. Try 5 new foods. (5/5)
Dates (March 2016)
Mango Sushi (NYC, April 2016)
Beet + Ginger juice (Richmond, May 2016)
Homemade Strawberry Kombucha (June 2016)
Artichoke Hearts (July 2016)
Yucca (August 2016)
11. Find 10 healthy dinner recipes I can depend on. (10/10)
Butternut Squash Mac n Cheez
Maple Siracha Tofu
Spicy Black Bean Burger
15 Min Stir Fry
Chickpea Salad Sandwich
Italian Potato Soup
Portobello Mushroom Burger
Rice, Potatoes and Veggie bowl
Lemon Asparagus Pasta
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Eggless Breakfast Sandwich
12. Drink a Cosmopolitan.
13. Go to a Farmer's Market.
Berkeley Springs (June 2016)
Ocean City, New Jersey (July 2016)
14. Make gluten-free vegan pierogies. (March 2016)
For my wanderlust:
15. Go to Europe.
16. Visit 10 new states/cities together with Brandon. (11/10)
Charleston, South Carolina
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Providence, Rhode Island
17. Go to eastern Canada.
18. Be halfway done with our Baseball Stadium Challenge. (7/15)
Camden Yards -- Baltimore Orioles
Citi Field -- NY Mets
AT&T Park -- SF Giants
Safeco Field -- Seattle Mariners
Progressive Field-- Cleveland Indians
Comerica Park -- Detroit Tigers
Fenway Park- Boston Red Sox
19. Visit 2 new animal sanctuaries. (0/2)
20. Eat at Plan B Burger in D.C. (December 2015, August 2016)
21. Spend a weekend in NYC.
22. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
23. Change my name on my passport.
24. Explore a new part of Maryland.
Annapolis, MD (Dec. 5, 2015)
Gaithersburg, MD (Dec. 12, 2015)
Antietam Wine Trail (July 2016)
Chesapeake Beach (August 2016)
Pasadena, Maryland (August 2016)
Catonsville (June, 2017)
25. Take a weekend getaway every fall. (3/3)
2015: Connecticut and Boston
2016: Providence and Boston
2017: Brooklyn, New York
26. Go to the Statue of Liberty.
27. Go on a tropical vacation.
28. See the Orioles play out of town.
For Charm City:
29. Go to Opening Day at Camden Yards.
(2016: Went to Opening Week!)
30. Visit the American Visionary Art Museum.
31. Go to Fort McHenry.
32. Go to the top of the Washington Monument.
33. Try 30 new bars/restaurants/coffee shops. (18/30)
Verde (Nov. 16, 2015)
Le Garage (Dec. 12, 2015)
Papi's (Jan. 18, 2016)
Woodberry Kitchen (Feb 2016)
The Rockwell (February 2016)
RA Sushi (March 2016)
Bond Street Wharf (April 2016)
Max's Taphouse (April 2016)
Waywards (May 2016)
The Charmery (June 2016)
Zeke's Coffee (July 2016)
Sticky Rice (November 2016)
Wicked Sisters (November 2016)
Rocket to Venus (February 2017)
Johnny Rads (February 2017)
The Boathouse (March 2017)
Mount Vernon Marketplace (April 2017)
Order+Chaos (April 2017)
Five and Dime (June 2017)
34. Show someone around Baltimore who has never been here before. (July 2016)
35. Hike to King & Queen seat. (March 2016)
36. Ice skate downtown (Nov. 22, 2015)
37. Go to Hon Fest. (June 2016)
38. Spend a day in Annapolis.
39. Visit 5 museums in Baltimore. (1/5)
Walters Art Museum
40. Go to 10 free outdoor events around the city. (8/10)
Light City (March 2016)
45th Annual Washington Monument Lighting (Dec. 2016)
Fells Point Old Tyme Christmas (Dec. 2016)
Baltimore Vegan Weekend (February 2017)
Shamrock Shindig and St. Patrick's Day Parade (March 2017)
Light City (April 2017)
Flower Mart Festival (May 2017)
Baltimore VegFest (May 2017)
For my wallet:
41. Pay off all our credit cards. (4/4)
Paid off first credit card! (July 2016)
Paid off second credit card! (November 2016)
Paid off third credit card! (May 2017)
Paid off fourth credit card! (June 2017)
42. Save $15,000.
43. Keep track of our budget.
44. Sponsor a child.
45. Finally sell all the stuff we've been meaning to on Ebay. (February 2016)
46. Pay off Brandon's student loan.
47. Invest in zero waste items.
48. Get a new car.
For our marriage:
49. See a Broadway show with Brandon.
50. Have a 1 year anniversary photo shoot. (May 2016)
51. Have a 2 year anniversary photo shoot. (June 2017)
52. Have a 3 year anniversary photo shoot.
53. Surprise Brandon.
54. Start a new tradition together.
55. Go ice skating together.
56. Officially change my name. (January 2016)
57. Watch Brandon play a sport.
58. Make Brandon a new journal. (September 2016)
59. Go kayaking together.
60. Pick a night of the week to be date night, and go on a date every week with no excuses.
For my faith:
61. Keep a gratitude journal.
62. Read the entire Bible.
63. Make friends at church.
64. Go on a marriage retreat.
65. Tithe every week.
66. Serve at church.
67. Go on a missions trip.
For my career:
68. Graduate from college. (December 2016)
69. Get a full-time teaching job. (March 2017)
70. Survive my first parent-teacher conferences.
71. Find a teacher bag that will hold up. (Dec. 2015)
72. Quit my part-time job. (Dec 2015)
73. Update all my old blog posts with new graphics.
75. Host a dinner party. (Friendsmas // Dec 2015)
76. Treat my dad to something nice.
77. Treat my mom to something nice.
78. Give someone a year of date nights. (Dec. 25, 2015)
79. Pay for someone behind me in the drive-thru.
80. Give our neighbors a holiday gift.
81. Have a Baltimore date with my dad.
82. Adopt a dog.
83. Sharpen my ASL skills by attending deaf events + interpreting.
84. Make a new friend. (Spring Semester 2016- a whole cohort of new friends!)
85. Go out to dinner with my parents.
86. Buy a bathing suit.
87. Buy a signature perfume.
88. Find a mentor.
89. Make home videos and download them to DVD.
90. Tour a cidery.
91. Send out Christmas cards. (Dec. 2015)
92. Print out all our photos (wedding, honeymoon, trips, etc.)
Wedding (Dec. 2015)
93. Be a bridesmaid in a wedding where I'm not related to the bride or groom.
94. Camp outside over night.
95. Have cool New Year's Eve plans.
96. Get a massage. (July 2016)
97. Start a new blog series.
98. Read 5 new books. (5/5)
Gospel by J.D. Greer (5 out of 5)
7 by Jen Hatmaker (A MILLION out of 5)
Wildflower by Drew Barrymore (3 out of 5)
The Starch Solution by Dr. John McDougall (4 out of 5)
Present Over Perfect (5 out of 5)
99. Grow my own herbs.
100. Master a handstand.
101. Stay at a bed and breakfast. (Berkeley Springs, WV // June 2016)